The workshop resources provided on this page are intended primarily as references for faculty and staff who have attended TH!NK workshops. Our training sessions incorporate active learning and community discussion that can not be fully portrayed in Powerpoint presentations. If these pedagogical strategies interest you, please consider becoming a member of the TH!NK Faculty or attending some of the stand-alone workshops in the Office of Faculty Development. We are constantly updating this page, so if there is a workshop resource that you would like for us to add, please tell us.
- The Creative Process -prepared and presented by Sara Glee Queen
- Divergent Thinking -prepared and presented by Sara Glee Queen
- Critical Thinking Scenarios -prepared and presented by Sue Carson
- Visualizations for Critical and Creative Thinking with Course Design Worksheets -prepared and presented by Anita Vila-Parrish and Sara Glee Queen
- Writing to TH!NK with Lotus Blossum Template -prepared and presented by Anne Auten
- Three Finger Summary/Issue Tree -prepared and presented by Anita Vila-Parrish
- Metacognition and Self-reflection -prepared and presented by Maxine Atkinson